One thing I love about being a creative is challenging myself to step outside of my comfort zone. And sometimes that means trying something different. I’ve shot fashion before so that wasn’t necessarily new but creating and owning the concept behind a stylized shoot was. And I loved it! It’s a lot of work but completely worth the effort.
Here are a few of my favorite images from the shoot.
Make-up: Aby Kellogg
Venue: Scriptown Studios
Models: Mother & Daughter [Tammy & Taylon]
– Leopard Print Turban: Be Yourself Boutique
– Jewelry: Charming Charles
– Black Top & Palazzo Pants: Target
– Fur Vest: Romeo & Juliet Couture
– White Linen Pants: Francesca’s
– Paisley Print Turban: Target
– Gold Watch: Fossil