I’m horrible at writing down and tracking my goals. I set them and typically stick to them but not as consistently as I’d like. I’ve tried writing them down, but rarely do.
So of course when I read an article by Elite Daily I knew some changes were in order. According to the article, people who write down their goals accomplish significantly more than those who don’t. Welp, then, there is no better time than now to set some handwritten goals. ☺️
Tomorrow is February 1st, so I’ve come up with a list of 5 business and 5 personal goals that I intend to check off by March 1st!
1. Read The E-Myth Revisited. (I’m not a reader so this one definitely makes the list!)
2. Refine my client experience gifts.
3. BLOG!!! Set a blog schedule and blog 3x a week!
4. Create a vendor thank you packet!
5. Refine my client contact form and workflow
1. Complete a 10 Day Greentox.
2. Daily Bible Reading
3. Step Outside 5-10 Mins/Day
4. Purge My Closet
5. Snail Mail
For more details on my wedding collections, complete and submit the below form! I do my best to answer ALL emails within 48 hours, during normal business hours.
For collaborations, partnerships or to simply say hello, email me at hello(at)ashley-nicole.net.
Can't wait to hear from you!!
Thanks for your email.
I'll be in touch shortly!
But don't forget to browse the site while you wait for a response!